Are you troubled by hard-to-wear high heels?
With this, you can enjoy the beauty brought to you by high heels at ease
- Honeycomb Fabric Forefoot Pads for Women and men provide perfect cushioning for your forefoot improving the distribution of pressure and preventing such foot problems as Mortons Neuroma, Callus, Metatarsal Foot Pain, or Bunions.
- Keeps Our Feet, Toes, and Arches Protected
These amazingly soft, gel-based metatarsal pads will adapt to the shape of our feet, providing support, mitigating pain, and decreasing the pressure, we can finally enjoy our day free from foot pain.
- Rapid Foot Pain Relief
Soft Fabric foot pads provide cushioning, support, and reliability across the entire ball of your foot. Alleviate pain due to calluses, bunions, or Morton neuromas caused by long periods of standing or rubbing for better all-day comfort.
- Unisex and One Size Fit Most
Fabric pads are moderately thick and have convenient size, they are very elastic and perfectly stretched which let them fit most feet sizes, help to prevent the disease’s progression, and soothe the long-lasting burning feeling in your forefoot.
- Breathable and Elastic
Metatarsal pads fit all types of feet being elastic and breathable. Metatarsal padding has an ergonomic design which helps reduce pressure and tension on the forefoot, no sweat, non-slip, no pain.
- Reusable and Comfortable
Thick soft foot pads don’t slip and don’t have an unpleasant odor even after long day use, great for women and men, can be easily and quickly cleaned with warm water and soap.
Look Great with Better Feeling
- Relieves pressure on the ball of your foot;
- Provides weight distribution while standing;
- Absorbs shocks while walking, running and jogging;
- Stretchy fabric and silicone for superior cushioning Washable and reusable;
- Unisex fit and one size fit most.
||Anti-slip / Invisible Half-toe / Pain Relief
- 1 × Pair of Half Toe Forefoot Pad
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
We ship Worldwide, including P.O. boxes and APO/EPO/DPO addresses.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Each product requires some time for the construction and handling before we can ship. Most orders ship within 1 or 3 days. However, in peak seasons, shipment can take up to 7 business days.
When you order multiple products, the orders can come from different designers. In this case, it could happen that you will receive your products in different packages and at different times.
Below are the approximate shipping times for your reference.
Standard Insured Shipping
Standard shipping is FREE on orders over $175. On orders under $175, we charge a $4.99 - 24.99 shipping fee.
We have received and fulfilled orders from over 50 countries across all the different continents. Outside the United States, customs can hold up a package for a number of days, because we work with E-packet, FedEx and DHL this rarely happens and if it does it will be handled efficiently.